- Elicit domain model from stories. Document the model.
- Modify the stories text to reference domain model classes.
- Mount story users to domain classes - Guest and Customer.
- Build, run
- Browse documentation.
- TCP acceptor, connect from Eclipse and browse the model - mention that this "naked objects" access can be used for configuration when Web/Mobile UI is not yet available.
Reasoning for going with CDO - abstraction of persistence, tooling, annotations,
- Create and document an ECore/CDO Model - YouTube video showing how to create and document an ECore/CDO Model.